I was racially abused on Modern Warfare 3 for beating a 15 year old on S&D

Hi All,

Is this acceptable? What are your thoughs? I was playing Team Tactical the other night, I got thrown into a game where my team just backed out. It was me v 4 and when I won (yay for me) I got a threatening voice message from [Mod Removed]

I beat him again in another 4 v 4 S&D and then got a racially abusive voice message. I don't find this is acceptable, especially from a 15 year old boy.

[Mod Removed]

What are your thoughts?

Cheers

Marvipan

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

And that's the Internet for you. You'll have to go used to it. :)

I understand that. I'm not putting up with it anymore. If that was out on the streets he'd be arrested.

[quote user="Marvipan"]

If that was out on the streets he'd be arrested.

[/quote]Seems a tad bit harsh.  Arrested for words, crazy thought.   1) You're not allowed to name & shame.  2)  Block communications, report, move on.   3)  It's Call of Duty... what did you expect?

How does he know your race?

He doesn't know my race. That doesn't make it acceptable.

As for harsh about being arrested, he would. Race Hate Crimes / Public Order. Look it up.

Not allowed to name and shame, if Xbox take it down, fair enough.

It's just an agry little boy hiding behind a mic. Pathetic

You felt a need to propagate your video in a 2nd post why????   Your video is one sided, despite the audio, we are only receiving one side of the story.

Why play games built around KILLING others and then play the victim from a little verbal hazing.

Whait.. You're white. White people can't be the victims of racism! Yes, that was me being facetious. Seriously, though. Don't let it get to you. Black, white, asian, hispanic etc. It doesn't matter.. Your race was only a target for insults because the person insulting you didn't know anything else about you. They just wanted to hurt your feelings but couldn't think of anything else..

One sided? I would love for the kid to comment. I beat him in a game (I had no mic on) with no glitching, quick scoping, hacking or whaterver. Just a plain P90 and Type 95. The host backed out of the first game on Overwatch otherwise I would have put the video up. He then sent that 1st voice message. I then sent him a message (via chatpad) saying I'd report him and he was an angry boy and that I was disappointed he didn't hang about for my victory (no fould language).

Then we ended up in another game together and my team won again, then he sent the second voice message.

I wasn't going to report him or anything after the first massage. You get that all the time. But after that second one I thought sod it, I'm going to plaster it on-line.

He needs to learn a lesson.

White people can be racially abused. If he aims that stuff at me, what would he aim at people he knew aren't white?

Just because it's on-line doesn't make it acceptable.