I was naughty, and got in trouble, but they no one has said anything about it...

I can't sync any of my shared cars anymore.  It says my gamer tag has been restricted from using this service when I try.  Additionally, my online forza photo gallery is now empty.  I had a few photos up there.  So far, no one has told me why.  I've gotten no messages in message center or on Xbox Live. 

It's not a large leap for me to think that it was the GMC van I wrote "Free Candy" on the side of.  I assume someone reported it as objectionable and I can understand that.  Is this a perma ban from sharing things on Forza?  A temp ban?  Perma/temp ban from sharing just in Horizon?  How would I find out the details of what took place and what my punishment/restictions are?  I don't see any options to investigate this on forzamotorsport.net.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

You can e-mail *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. Good luck with that. This is likely a permanent ban.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/forza-horizon/forza-horizon-banning-and-enforcement

There is no discussion on the forums about the enforcement of the policies or subsequent bans which may result. If you have concerns, contact Turn 10 by email at *** Email address is removed for privacy ***.