I was IP flooded...

While I was playing a match on Call of Duty 4 with my doubles partner, of course there was trash talking and all of that nonsense but during the match I was randomly booted offline.  During the match a player claimed he was going to take my account or kick me offline or get me banned and all this kind of stuff.  The players gamertag is    [mod removed] he was able to some how flood my IP address which caused it to overload which caused me to be removed from playing Xbox Live for close to 5 minutes.  Since that was a match in competitive gaming it resulted in a loss for my team and left me without being able to play Xbox for a short while.  I understand that this problem will keep happening because more and more people will find ways to ruin xbox for all of it's players just like in the past when wall hacks on games was a big problem.  Please ban this player from Xbox Live or at least make him have to take some sort of consequence.  Players like    [mod removed] are ruining Xbox Live gaming for everyone and should be removed from the rest of your gaming public.  Please do something about this problem, it would result in a lot less complaints... in my opinion.

Thank you.

~Dynamiikz

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hi, naming & shaming Gamertags is not allowed on here, please file a complaint through the Xbox 360 and it will be reviewed.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If you want to get more info or a ip change contact your ISP

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello,

You will probably not like this answer. Players are unable to ping or view your IP address through the Xbox 360. If you still feel like that person still some how did this, then you need to file a complaint like normal through the Xbox 360, and it will be reviewed. If you feel like there is someone attacking your IP address still, then I would contact your Internet Service Provider, they would be able to confirm your suspicions and resolve any attacks you are receiving.

Finally A Game That Will Be Perfect To Me!!!!

Sorry this didn't help.