I was charged for a free game for gold

Hi. I had a problem today while trying to download Metro 2033 for my Xbox 360. I went to this link: http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Metro-2033/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80254510842.

At the time I opened it, it said that Metro 2033 was available for free for gold members. So I clicked the "Download for Xbox 360" button. I was shown a modal dialog asking me to confirm the purchase. The modal dialog also stated that it was free, so I confirmed it. Then I received an e-mail confirming that I had purchased that game for 29 BRL, which I didn't. So I looked around and found out that the promotion had ended yesterday on 8/15/15. However, I didn't know that. I tried to contact the billing support via chat, but no success. I don't really want that game. I'd never pay for it. The only reason I bought it is because it was free. I'm sure it happened due to a delay in updating prices in Xbox Website, but it's not my fault the system doesn't work properly.

Thanks in advance.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

You will need to contact support directly for assistance with this issue. support.xbox.com/contact-us

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.