i was booted

i have bin booted offline 

Gamertag : [Mod Removed]

last words : i dont like you and i have your ip , i will fry your router

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Vyne,
  The best course of action you can take is to File a ComplaintBlock Communications with the Player, Mute the Player , and Submit a Player Review and Avoid the Player for each player you feel is violating the Code of Conduct or Terms of Use. Since they are kicking you offline via DoS or DDoS you should reset your router to try and get a new IP address, which obviously isn't fried. If this doesn't work you will want to contact your Internet Service Provider to report the attack and get assigned a new IP address to at least get your back online. Just make sure not to send them a message after you block them as it will unblock this player. The enforcement team will eventually catch up to the player(s) and they will take the appropriate action against the individual(s). Just be patient and give it some time as a console ban or permanent suspension is a serious matter and there is no going back, so the Enforcement Team wants to ensure they are 100% certain in their investigation before taking any action. Also, it is against forum rules to post offending gamertags (Also known as “naming and shaming”).  Hope this helps. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.