I want Xbox release a new Kingdom Hearts game BADLY!!!

I don't care wether if it's 2 or 1 or any version I want this game to be released on Xbox ASAP!...
it's Amazing...I bet Xbox would get a lot of money from this game :D

who agrees?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Chills mate, if Final Fantasy XIII made it to the 360 the Kingdom Hearts 3 can. :D

I don't trust -_-

If Square Enix decides to  make Final Fantasy versus XIII for Xbox then they will make KH3 or any of the others ones for Xbox too...

i support the idea but please make it available on retail stores not only via download..

oh okay thanks everyone

Actually, Nomura Tetsuya of Square Enix basically just confirmed Kingdom Hearts 3 to Japanese gaming magazine Famitsu. He states that KH3 will be the last game featuring Xehanort as the main antagonist, but they will still keep going with the game as Sora as the main character. This won't be coming out any time soon, though. Not this year at the very least

SOURCE

i know that post by sword style is old but that is kingdom hearts birth by sleep that hes talking about, and that game came out a year before his post, but he is also talking about kingdom hearts 3D that is coming out this summer on july 31st

only on the 3DS btw

kingdom hearts is the game where the Disney characters are the main protagonists? Don't understand why people like it...

have you even played it mate?