I want to report cheater on xbox live.

Dear Microsoft !

Last time i was in group on xbox live and ive seen gamer who was playing darksiders 2 before game was released. Also he was saying that he have modded console. Im completly disappointed, how he can play game which is not at shops even ? Thats not fair. You guys should ban him. I can attach photos. His gamertag is [mod removed]. Lot of people on mine friend list was reporting him from xbox but it didnt changed anything :( Please stop him he is cheating when other people need save money and wait when game comes up. Tell me please how i can add photos here. Sorry for grammar, but english is not my primary language. Just help us we are all reporting him and it didnt changed anything. Thank You !

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 291 Applies to:

The person who is playing darksiders 2 early before it is released, could be playing a review copy of the game. But as long as it is a legit copy, and microsoft can tell if it is or not a legit copy. But as everyone else has said it is against the terms of use and conditions to name and shame on the forums, if you have a problem with a gamer. You can file an complaint via his gamertag on the console, which is then looked at by the enforcement team.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

First off don't call out anyone's gamertag, even cheaters.  Report him, but don't tell your to friends to report unless they know he is cheating. That can get you them in trouble. Microsoft will review the report. You can't add photos on the forum.

Sorry this didn't help.

Okay thanks for advice ! I already removed photos. HE is cheating becouse he is playing Darksiders 2 for 2weeks :/ and its not fair i would love to play it too.

Sorry this didn't help.

You can report him from your Xbox and wait for him to be banned. If he's playing on Live with a modded 360 it's only matter of time before he is banned.

Sorry this didn't help.