I want to migrate my brazilian Gold Account to a USA account. How I do it ?

I am sorry my bad english, but, to ask for help in Brazil is useless.

I want to buy the game "Dark Souls" already a long time, and  I just saw the game now in a super promotion (Only R$ 99.00)  but I will buy it only after that question is solved.

This game has a major DLC called "Artorias of the Abyss" that adds several things in the game, including an Arena mode for players to play against each other.

Unfortunately, on my xbox brazilian live does not have this  DLC to be purchased. But browsing the site American xbox live, this DLC is there to be bought.

Too bad, is impossible for me to buy it using my brazilian Xbox Live account and using my brazilian Microsoft Points.

And is useless to ask for help to brazilian xbox live suport, no one answer me.

I am a gold member, I buy Microsoft points, I buy only genuine xbox360 games ( I hate piracy) and I just cannot buy the things that I want just because I am from Brazil ?

The most funny thing is the fact that in any shop in Brazil this game exist to be sold. Then WHY the DLC not exit in here to buy ???

And browsing the american xbox that exist a lot more of content in USA live than in Brazilian Live. Then, I want to migrate my account and to gain access to all this content.

If is really impossible to migrate, at least, I beg you, you can make acessible the DLC "Artorias of the Abyss" in brazilian xbox live ? I realy want to buy this game, but, without the DLC, I do not want it...

Thank you.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Sorry, I just found out in google that the games have a IP block, even If I have a USA account, some games ( and maybe DLC too, will be blocked.

You guys can ignore my question.

I have the bad luck of being born in this country and there's nothing that can be done to help me out of it ...

Goof bye, Dark Souls... I probably never will be to play the DLC, then, is better to gave up about the whole game...

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.