I WANT to make sure my account doesn't get banned

HELLO! i was playing xbox live today on call of duty black ops. i was in a game and it was just me and some other guys. we started joking around and then it escalated. at the end of his argument because i wasnt really saying anything back . he YELLED  in the game chat to every one saying: "file a report on him!" , more than 10 times. i said what? i cant get banned for not breaking rules. then he tells me that it doesnt matter becuase 7 people messaged him saying that they " filed a report " on me. he said that i would get "banned" because over 7 people filed a report. 

my side: i didnt do anything wrong according to xbox live condtions, he basically said that i will get banned because he didnt like me and had over 7 people file a complaint on me. CAN YOU please take a  look at it. all i remember the games went on in : grid, wmd , on call of duty black ops. in the course of playing those games he had muted me .. then coming every few minutes talking trash and asking" you mad?" can you please contact me back on this situation 

gamertag: candyman4life please help me i dont want to get banned for absolutley no reason

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

as long as you have nothing in your profile or bio that would violate the TOS or COC it does not matter if anybody reports you nothing will happen to you.  and it only takes ONE report to suspend or ban a user if he/she has stuff that is worthy of a ban, so do not worry.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

[quote user="davemcfly85"]

as long as you have nothing in your profile or bio that would violate the TOS or COC it does not matter if anybody reports you nothing will happen to you.  and it only takes ONE report to suspend or ban a user if he/she has stuff that is worthy of a ban, so do not worry.

[/quote]

This OP.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.