I want to buy this game but have no time or good clan.

aaaaa ima stick to cod mw 3 because there is just to many duties and gaps to fill in and to much spawn timing to get good spots to play this game. Seems like you need a really good squad/clan because just popping in a game with no friends or familiar players just assures u to lose and lose and lose. Hey im not knocking the game , i see what stratergy and all that does but man when u have a few hours out the week to play and maybe one full day off and u just want to come in and play and have fun while winning well this is not the game for that style of GROWN MAN JUST HAVE A FEW HOURS AND WANNA WIN PLAY TIME, LOL.

I am a great team player and really mean that buit when play this style of shooter I just find it way to difficult to be one set of class and stick to it for hours on end. You have to dedicate time to being a medic, repair.sniper,gunner and whatever other class on here but if your team mates are not on the same page you suffer alot due to their greedy needs at times. I wish I could join a great clan but have little play time to dedicate myself to a good clan and once again give all of you on here props who do take clan play seriously and dedicate yourselves to TEAM play.

I will be around the forums every once in a blue looking up info and trying to convince myself to get this great stratergy shooter. I will be reading all the good, moderate and god awful posts on here and look forward to the anticipation posts that games like this one gets before the day the game drops.

P.S only way I get this game is if my local M&P gets it early.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="Archst3r"]Also its not essential to win every game BUT is essential to have fun :)) . So if you know your going to like BF3 just buy it :)[/quote]This

I'm sure if ya made a topic called looking for friendly gamers for BF3.  Ya could of had a 3 page topic going with people adding ya by now.

You can get into some really good matches with random squads if they all wanna play as a team,sometimes you may get into a bad 1 where people just wanna play for them self but don't let that put you off,when your squads working well together theres nothing better imo.After a while you will build up people in your FR list who play.

I play by myself almost all of the time on BC2. Just do the best you can to support the other players in your squad and they will likely return the favor. I don't even talk to the other players in my squad and we still do pretty good.

Imma add you then to my bud list.

Why would you bump a thread where we already answered your question?

DO THE DUGGY BUMP BUMP

I think he's trying to communicate with us.

I get a maximum of two hours gaming time a day usually an hour and a half after the kids have gone to bed , I can have a few good games on BC2 in that time (playing conquest or rush) , I play alone and join a random squad , sometimes a good squad sometimes with players that just seem to want to play lone wolf (but refuse to leave the squad!!) . So you can enjoy the game and have time to play a few rounds even when joining and playing yourself.  Dont be put off by that. Also its not essential to win every game BUT is essential to have fun :)) . So if you know your going to like BF3 just buy it :)

There's a team deathmatch mode, and you can contribute to your team and win the objective based modes even if you play lone wolf, and yes there are dedicated serves.