I want to buy an XBox 360 but...

I literally just sold my XBox back in early April to buy a PS3 because I was getting "bored" of it. Just yesterday I played Hydro Thunder Hurricane on my friend's XBox and I absolutely LOVED IT. I had bought it last Summer and played it nonstop. Now I really want to sell my PS3 and re-buy a 360, but I'm not sure if I should or not. I am stuck inbetween a rock and a hard place because I have a lot of friends on 360 who I've played XBox with for 5 years, and only 2 friends on PS3 which I rarely play with at all. (I've been playing PC games lately anyways). So what do you guys think? I really want an XBox again, I enjoyed it thoroughly for 5 years and then had some brain fart and sold it, only to want it again. If this is the wrong forum well then I really had no idea where else to ask it. Thanks anyways.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

A lot of people have both.  Me, I only have an Xbox.  But I'm not going to tell you what to do or even suggest what to do.  Personally, I never would have sold mine, no matter how bored I was.  I'd just do something else and wait until I wanted to play again.  As for your situation, use your best judgement and go with that.  Not much help, I know.   

i think you answered your own question.you can pick up second hand consoles really cheap these days,just check the seals first to make sure its not been messed with.

If you want one really bad then get one. Besides, there are a lot of good exclusives about to come out for Xbox soon.

Keep the PS3 and buy the 360 again.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Keep the ps3 get a 360 as well...

You don't need 1 or the other [Y]

[quote user="I Montano I"]

I literally just sold my XBox back in early April to buy a PS3 because I was getting "bored" of it. Just yesterday I played Hydro Thunder Hurricane on my friend's XBox and I absolutely LOVED IT. I had bought it last Summer and played it nonstop. Now I really want to sell my PS3 and re-buy a 360, but I'm not sure if I should or not. I am stuck inbetween a rock and a hard place because I have a lot of friends on 360 who I've played XBox with for 5 years, and only 2 friends on PS3 which I rarely play with at all. (I've been playing PC games lately anyways). So what do you guys think? I really want an XBox again, I enjoyed it thoroughly for 5 years and then had some brain fart and sold it, only to want it again. If this is the wrong forum well then I really had no idea where else to ask it. Thanks anyways.

[/quote]

That alone should answer your question.

Both are console games...so i don't get why you sold one to get the other, instead of buy the PS3 without sacrificing the 360. I wonder what you gonna do again when you get bored of Hydro Thunder if you get it.

I agree! Keep the PS3 and then buy the 360 when you have the money.

Thanks a lot everyone for your input! Buying the new XBox tomorrow!

Not a bad choice OP, both are great consoles.  But if I'd've been you I would have just stuck with the PS3 to be honest.  There's not enough of a difference to warrant selling all your games + accessories just to buy the other console OR owning both IMO