I want my season 3 game of thrones

How do I get it? I don't have cable! How do I get hbo on the go or even if Xbox video and Xbox music when will they have it too watch? I had my points all ready to buy the season pass?????

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 27 Applies to:

Hi I'd like to tune in here, why isn't GoT not available in the uk on xbox? Id like to own the series digitally

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi WOLF OF RED,

As described above by DannoMcK, The HBO Go app has limitations on who can use it. And as far as when the third season will be released, we really do not have any info on that. We would recommend just checking the marketplace every so often to see if it is available yet. If you happen to notice it available to purchase on other media streaming services, then that would be a good time to check your Xbox as well. Hope this helps. Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

HBO Go is only available to people who subscribe to HBO via cable or satellite; it is an add-on for that subscription. (You can get it by itself in Sweden, Norway, Finland, and Denmark.) The video marketplaces (Xbox, iTunes, Amazon) just got season 2 when it hit DVD and Blu-Ray, didn't they? So the current season 3 will probably be available next year, shortly before season 4 hits HBO.

Sorry this didn't help.