I want my $$$ Back!

Give me my $100 back, how can you release a game that looks worse than BF3? How can every game look worse than the last? I don't care if there's another console coming out. You can't release a game that looks like an XBOX origanal game and expect me to be happy. I have told about 7 others on my friends list to not even bother, you may have gotten my $100, but lost an addtional $700. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

What concerns me is they are not allowing the Xbox One version to be reviewed yet according to GameTrailers but the PS4 version was reviewed.I am hoping it is for a good reason.

already paid my PS4 off....I know I know, 360 was 'king' this last time around, but SONY was number one for 2 console gens (PS1, PS2) heck they pushed Sega out of the console market and SONY got it right from the start this time around, didn't make the same mistakes as the PS3 release, they made a game dedicated console and didn't have to back track or redesign like M$ had to....I'm no psychic, but I got a feeling about the PS4....which was just like the feeling I got about the 360 vs. the PS3.....I think SONY might be the one to have this time around

I played for a couple hours last night both Multi and campaign - didn't see where the game looked "worse" than bf3. What are you talking about exactly?  

they have a vid out with xbox one side by side with ps4 the xbox version looks way better

i hope you payed it off lol its only 399

maybe it looks way better through xbox colored glasses fanboy-ps4 is a better machine-its less expensive cause sony aint making us buy a useless peripheral out of the box

agreed though on 360 it looks like complete garbage and half assed, look at what Gta accomplished! and where is this texture pack we were supposed to be able to download for optimal performance

im getting a ps4 too numb nuts

didnt it come in the case ona disk?

why both numbnuts? moms gubmint check keepin you rollin in it?