I want moar peoples who play Modern Warfare 2

inb4MW2sucks... We all know Modern Warfare 2 sucks and all but it's the only game I enjoy playing so no hate.

 

OT: I want more people who play Modern Warfare 2, just invite me and I'll join, if not then play some other time. I'm a average player.  Team Deathmatch, Ground War and FFA are my favorite playlists. So please add me.

I don't have a mic but I'm planning to get one soon.

GT: Going Offliine <-- 2 II's in offline.

 

Discussion Info


Last updated August 31, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Feel free to send a friend request, FFA matches mainly.

I find going solo better in MW2. If I'm playing with friends I feel pressured and I end up doing bad :/

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

I find going solo better in MW2. If I'm playing with friends I feel pressured and I end up doing bad :/

[/quote]playing with friends you trust is always good, as they will have your back 98% of the time. the other 2% they are dead lol

MW2sucks...

I got on for a few games last week and had as much fun in that short span of time that I have had in the past few months with BO. It just FELT better is all.

I'm working in Saudi Arabia as a medic and can't join MW2 games, I sent you a request. This place sucks and I need something to pass the time on my contract.

1/3 playlists we both like, we are not made for each other.