I want full refound! Paypal just ate money for gold membership i do not use!

Ok this is how it is. I bought 1 month of gold , and after that i clicked remove payment method (i am 100% sure , i am not an idiot). Ok one month passed , and i played only 1/2 of month. Than i wanted to buy something else on internet and i was sure i had enough money ... But that , i paid a visit to paypal and guess what , 6 GBP (almost 8 euros) vent for MS Gold!! And i did not use it a single minute in new renewal. I checked NO on do you want to renew , plus i removed credit card. I want this resolved , and i want full refound , because i think there was some error when i removed card plus i did not use gold a single minute!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

You would have to call support for help with billing issues.

I know you said you removed the payment method, but as long as your payment method is attached to an active gold membership it cannot be removed. You would have had to call support to have them turn off auto-renewal so you could remove the payment method when your account reverted to silver.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

you cannot click NO to renew you must call support to turn off autorenewal

when signing up for any dashboard promotion or membership it is a subscription

you have to call support and as smwutches has said you cannot remove an paymenh method while on an active membership

the only way to remove a membership is to replace the payment method which looks from your log to be paypal which allows you to have a membership therefore is a payment method

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.