I usually hate this kind of player, BUT

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yeah this was out a few days back, wicked good sniping.  A good watch.

meh..

Have to agree that's some class sniping, and the music was good for once. Too bad legions of idiots will be thinking they're just as good as that guy while missing every shot.

Would be cool if I could make a shot like that with an unscoped bolt but I doubt I'd be able to. Will try though. There were a few times, on Metro and Caspian Border, people were trying to snipe me but I ended up killing them instead. Really hope they got mad that they were killed by someone using an unscoped bolt action while they couldn't do it with a scoped rifle and the few shots they popped off at me.

wow. if you look at the whole screen, his team is getting their asses kicked. So this guy probably had the high score on the team which lost, making him the #1 loser. snipers don't impress.

^^yea, cause its totally his fault that his team sucks while he is a stellar sniper and performing exactly what his class is meant for.....facesmack

he should probably switch kits and take an object. again, snipers don't impress. so he can hit a target miles away, the name of the mode is Conquest, not "Elite Sniper dry humping the edge of the map"... yawn.

[quote user="BKB ShadowVegas"]

he should probably switch kits and take an object. again, snipers don't impress. so he can hit a target miles away, the name of the mode is Conquest, not "Elite Sniper dry humping the edge of the map"... yawn.

[/quote]Translation: Im so mad I cant snipe that good. 

If I'm at the top of the scoreboard by only killing (which I usually was in the beta) then I think that's more of a problem on my team's behalf. Not mine. They should get gooder.

This was impressive because this is how a sniper should be! One shot kill to the head, precise accuracy. Not that bullcrap of "quickscoping."