I Used To Like Halo:Reach Like You...

And then someone armor locked on their knees! (yes I just did that) In this thread, post/discuss the tiny things that make you hate Reach.) I used too like Halo:Reach, but then I took a banshee bomb to the knee. (I'll think of more later)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I used to like Halo: Reach, and I still do! :P

mwuahahaha

-

I guess in seriousness the only thing I don't like about it is Armor Abilities.

I haven't played Reach in about 2 weeks. Not because I don't like it, but I got Saints Row: The Third for Xmas and I've been playing that. Before that, I had finals, so I couldn't play anyway. But yeah, in the past 5 days (since I got it), I've put in 35 hours and 41 minutes of play hahahaha I've been on paid vacation from my job too, and none of my friends have been doing anything all week. I do feel kind of gross for doing that though :\ However, I'm a mere 3 achievements away from 1000G :)

[quote user="Noble 29"]

I haven't played Reach in about 2 weeks. Not because I don't like it, but I got Saints Row: The Third for Xmas and I've been playing that. Before that, I had finals, so I couldn't play anyway. But yeah, in the past 5 days (since I got it), I've put in 35 hours and 41 minutes of play hahahaha I've been on paid vacation from my job too, and none of my friends have been doing anything all week. I do feel kind of gross for doing that though :\ However, I'm a mere 3 achievements away from 1000G :)

[/quote] It's okay, Noble. I haven't played Reach (before today) for like 2 weeks(?). 

-

And it's funny because one of my friends is only three achievements away from 1000G on SR: TT too. :P

I used to like you speedy, and then you made this thread :(

~

but yeah still in love with reach, now that I'm 4 achievements away from 1700 I wont give up on it

~

please speedy, that "joke" is old :P

I used to like Reach, but then i got teabagged in the face.

"However, I'm a mere 3 achievements away from 1000G :)".

Oh damn. I stopped playing SR3 temporarily, in favour of RAGE (which is one of my favourite games, no two ways about that) and Crysis 2 (the graphics of which surprise me by being weak, though so the gameplay is hugely enjoyable).

A few Achievements left to do for RAGE but they require another playthrough, and unfortunately I only started from the second hardest difficulty : (

Oh well. I have started Crysis on the hardest, which is easier than I thought it'd be and have done the same with Saint's Row.

Eh, Skyrim jokes? Really? Not here!

-

Banshee bombs are really the only problem I have.

[quote user="ChainSmokingBob"]

"However, I'm a mere 3 achievements away from 1000G :)".

Oh damn.

[/quote]

Haha yes, the only achievements I need are:

1) Play 2 for 2 hours as a male and 2 hours as a female character

2) Complete Act 1 in another way

3) Complete ALL challenges

So the first 2 are easy. I'm going to start a new story mode and just make the character a girl, then complete Act 1 in the other way and mess around a bit. I only have 10 challenges to complete for the final achievement, but one of them is taunting 50 gang members. I've already finished the story and taken over the city 100%, so I hope that if I complete that challenge in a new story and the rest in my original, it will still count.

[quote user="Pure Ratchet"]

Eh, Skyrim jokes? Really? Not here!

-

Banshee bombs are really the only problem I have.

[/quote]

I used to hate Banshee bombs, until I played Anniversary Slayer on Breakneck against the Gauss Hog.

I used to hate Reach, but then I bought Anniversary.