I tried to purchase COD:MW2 with Microsoft points but it says "Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again."

I tried to purchase COD:MW2 with Microsoft points but it says "Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again."

I have 3200 microsoft points.

someone help, I want to download this epic game badly :(

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 71 Applies to:

Hey there! I'm afraid, as Mister Darcy informed you, if there is a discrepancy with your region purchasing this game is not supported.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi there. I bought my Xbox 360 slim in Ireland but I currently live in Sri Lanka. But I have Already Purchased The Fifa 2012 Trial and the Noble and Defiant Map pack for Halo Reach.

I Still dont know why i cant download Cod :(

Sorry this didn't help.

Greetings, Jithvan LIVE! Thank you for bringing your question to the forums. Does the region to which your account is registered match the region in which you are currently located? If there is any discrepancy that would explain why you are receiving the error you mentioned above. Here's a list of LIVE supported countries to which your account can be registered: www.xbox.com/.../countries. Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions. :)

Sorry this didn't help.