I thought the blond femshep won the contest?

I remember when Bioware a few months ago was deciding who the "Official" Femshep would be, and overwhelmingly the people on FB voted for the blond. Did they decide just to go back to the Redhead like I saw in the trailer?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Blonde won the vote but then they decided to do another one for the hair colour, which red won.

-

So the blonde hairstyle with red hair colour.

She did win.  But there was much crying from a select few who wrote and petitoned BioWare to change her looks, like: "Ohhh, a barbie can't be in my gaame... a blonde is too stupid to save the galaxy... i can't take her seriously..." and, "she's too pretty for me, i must complain!"

-

I think this shep looks alright, though.  Not great, but ok.  I was gonna use my custom FemShep anyway.

-

The only thing that bothers me is the back of her jaw toward the neck is a bit big, and her expressions and facial features.  Her eyes, mouth animations, they seem too "cartoony".  No where near the level of detail the male Shepard has.  Now maleShep on the other hand looks the best from all three ME's combined.  He actually looks like they scanned a real person's face; his skin, facial features and movements, all look great.  But femShep still looks like a drawing.  Either BioWare got lazy to make her too pretty, or they just got lazy.

[quote user="KID LOCHEM"]

Now maleShep on the other hand looks the best from all three ME's combined.  He actually looks like they scanned a real person's face; his skin, facial features and movements, all look great.[/quote]They did.

They used model Mark Vanderloo.

Oh my gosh, NOW i finally know why some people call male Shep, "Sheploo"!  They even got the scar or missing slit of hair on the front left of his scalp.

Now I'm jealous!  I'm cancelling my pre-order!! ;)

-

ps. I meant to say "...BioWare may of been afraid of the backlash, or just got lazy..." from my previous post, on the last sentence.

That's funny, I didn't know male shep was modeled after a real person.

That picture makes me think somebody just photo shopped his head on a real persons body LOL

I am not a fan of the new standard femshep.  At all.  

Then create your own femshep. Personally, I think the new default femshep is better than the previous ones...