i think my OWB is glitched need advice on quest all my friends have off switches

Played for hours today exploring and decided to do the first quest where you have to find like nine differnt holotapes and stuff and i'm at the end in higgs village and can't find my last holotape in house 101. Please help me complete this quest without starting over. Sugggestions anyone?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

why would you need to start over?  The quest markers pretty much lead you right to the holo's, so I guess look around a bit

Think you have it bad??!!!  I get no money for everything i sell.  !!!!!

[quote user="EdgyDragon6261"]

Think you have it bad??!!!  I get no money for everything i sell.  !!!!!

[/quote]

Same glitch here :( Sure makes the game less enjoyable. I spent 25,000 caps repairing stuff, then sold back over 11,000 worth of stuff and got 0, zip, zilch back...

I'm the same, repaired everything, then sold loads of stuff to get my money back, and got nothing, but I'm still playing it,  and enjoying it    lol

[quote user="LUKE19 LIMAVADY"]

I'm the same, repaired everything, then sold loads of stuff to get my money back, and got nothing, but I'm still playing it,  and enjoying it    lol

[/quote]

I have another level 40 character going on my offline profile. No glitch on this one, but I put 100,000 caps in the safe so I only started with 1,000.