I Think Lollipop Chainsaw looks Sweet and Sexy

The guys who brought us the No More Heroes Franchise... for me one of the funniest new IPs in the last few years are bringing a new game called Lollipop Chainsaw..

Check some sexy images of the protagonist here...

http://videojuegosadiario.com/2011/08/17/nuevas-imagenes-de-lollipop-chainsaw-no-es-ella-sexy/

What you guys think?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Scissors unlocked!

Wow, another hack-n-slash... Only with chainsaws & boobs. Clever (insert rolling-eyes emoticon).

Lol.

i'll wait for more info and gameplay .. hopefully a demo.

[quote user="Law212"]

Looks like fun. A video game that doesnt take itself seriously. Good change of pace.

[/quote]

Great point, way too many Games that are Private, Master, of Killing Private Master around. In all serious, sometimes in a Game it's best to be a Game.

I'm not really a fan of Suda 51 games.  I may try this one out. but I'm not all that excited for it.

I saw the title and thought Crazy had started this thread...

... I was wrong...

[quote user="CrazyMvM94"]

[quote user="Tatakai no Kami"]

... I was wrong...

[/quote]I never use the word "sexy" neither "hot", I always thought that females don't like when you call them that, they're just cute and adorable.

[/quote]

I thought it was Crazy too...Crazy, some women love being called "hot" and "sexy." Just not in a pervy, creepy way. You need to get out more.

[quote user="Tatakai no Kami"]

... I was wrong...

[/quote]I never use the word "sexy" neither "hot", I always thought that females don't like when you call them that, they're just cute and adorable.

Not enough cleavage.