i think ive been hacked

i play ultimate team on fifa 11 i havnt been on for a week but when i went on today all my best players and all my money had gone. im not happy i dont want to but im concidering selling my xbox and buying a ps3 cos im sick of people hacking games its not fair on the people who just want to play the games properly. please contact me and tell me what is going on 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

If your in game stats were altered for only ONE game then you most likely got a rank reset by the Game Developer. If your in game stats for all your games were altered then you need to contact support and have them start an UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS INVESTIGATION, at which time they will LOCK the account until it is complete, usually within 7-30 business days.

Going to the PS3 will not keep you away from modders/cheaters or hackers as they are everywhere. Atleast with XBL they actually monitor and punish these people.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If you do your research, you'll see that PS3 has A LOT more issues with hacking then 360. Just google "PS3 Hacked" and you'll see for yourself

Regarding your issue, your Fifa game cannot be hacked as far as I know, if that has happened then that is due to someone getting hold of your account details (which you are responsible for). If you feel that this was done in error, then you will need to contact EA, as they are the ones responsible for your in-game stats, not Microsoft

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.