I think i've been hacked (not sure where to post this so please move if its not appropriate)

Hello, 

Today, at about 6:45, i got 2 e-mails saying id purchased 2000 MS points, and then another 500 MS points. As i know i hadn't ( i was watching tele at the time) I rushed to my Xbox, signed in, and saw indeed that they had been purchased, with about 1500 remaining. I changed my password and removed my card details, to stop any further damage. I have never given out my information, or even logged in on my account for xbox apart from on this website. The main thing that confuses me though, is the fact that my account had not been recovered by another person. Unless something has changed recently, i'm sure an account can only be on one xbox at a time, and if live is wanted to be used, the account must be recovered and is taken off the other xbox. The first time i signed in on my xbox, the points had been purchased and downloads had begun (and been asigned to another console) but i did not have to recover my GT or anything. The only time i had to recover my account was after i changed teh password, and that was because the data was incorrect  ( which makes sense since i had just changed it). What has happened, and if i have been hacked, what can i do about it, and how did it even happen, surely they would have had to sign in on another xbox to purchase and download something, which had happened?

Thank you in advance

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

If your account is compromised, please contact phone support (support.xbox.com/contact-us) immediately to open an Unauthorized Access claim.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.