I think I now know why no one picks up my Vests.

I think they're sharing the same intellect as this fine individual.

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/41/t/192934.aspx

lol.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

That right there is funny, I don't care who you are!

That's funny.   But seriously, you have the cooties and nobody wants your infected vests.  

Elpresador calls them Wallmart vests. They actually give you 130 health compared to the standard 100.

I love ElPresador's commentaries.  That man has serious rage issues.  

Brilliant.

I've always wondered how much health they gave you. they never seem to do me much good, and coupled with the messed up vision, I seem to die quicker than without it.

I do pick them up, but only if they are in safe spot easy to get to.

sometimes people drop them in bad spots and die while trying to grab one. If its in a good spot and looks safe I will grab it

@Frank Castle 73 Yeah at this juncture of all junctures, the BEAST known as ELPRESADOR is my fave youtuber. He is a straight up biblical nightmare. :) If you haven't watched the CoD4 live com on Crossfire, watch it, it's golden. You would have to find it on his channel but it's worth it, trust me. I think it's from 4-5 months ago.

I don't pick them up cause...  A..  the person usually drops them out in the wide open making you a target..  B..  it take way longer than it should to put on..   C..  it makes the screen yellow which annoys me..