I think I may have gotten robbed....

Was online playing NBA 2k11, not that anybody cares, and decided to check my friends list to see what people were up to. A couple of them are playing zombies, and that reminds me "oh yea, new map pack". So, I go to the dashboard, press "A" on the big rezurrection advertisement, and select "download". A message pops up after about 15 seconds saying "try again later, not available" or something. So, I try and download it again, and they've taken my 1200 msp. It isn't in my download history, either. WTF

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Go to your Download/Purchase History and re-download it from there. There will be no charge for it again.

inb4 people start complaining that its cod but you should go to the support forums for xbox not go to the specific game forum.

Yeah I've chatted with support and it's supposed to show up in my download history sooner or later, but still no maps as of yet.....

[quote user="Agent 7K"]

It isn't in my download history, either. WTF

[/quote]

[quote user="Temhotabot"]

Go to your Download/Purchase History and re-download it from there. There will be no charge for it again.

[/quote]

Oh, tem.

That sucks. Are you sure they took your points? It really sucks because M$ will most likely not do anything because it isn't in your history.

Yeah, it definitely took my points. Had 1610 in the account, and now I have 410. I have talked to them on 18004myxbox, and I guess it's a problem they say they've had before with other Call of Duty map packs. The guy on the phone says it shows up in my purchase history, and that I own the license to it, yet it still won't show up in my download history. Not yet, anyhow...

[quote user="A Livid Penguin"]

[quote user="Agent 7K"]

It isn't in my download history, either. WTF

[/quote]

[quote user="Temhotabot"]

[/quote]

Oh, tem.

[/quote]

Sorry OP, didn't notice that. However if it has been purchased by your account it should still show up under your Purchase History. So give support a call.