I suck at this game.

Every time I play CoD: black ops I get owned.  Is there any way to be put in a group with others that have similar K/D ratios? I love the game and love the online experience but I am also a competitive person and would like to play against others with similar skill level. Things would be a little better if I could have my grenade launcher and red dot sight.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="talking snowman"]Things would be a little better if I could have my grenade launcher and red dot sight.

[/quote]

This is probably why you suck.

[quote user="talking snowman"]

Every time I play CoD: black ops I get owned.  Is there any way to be put in a group with others that have similar K/D ratios? I love the game and love the online experience but I am also a competitive person and would like to play against others with similar skill level. Things would be a little better if I could have my grenade launcher and red dot sight.

[/quote]

It's completely random, has been like that for years. There is no skill level ranking system that matches you up with similar skill levels. Your best bet, for possibly winning more at least, would be to play with a good group of friends and cross your fingers that your connection is good enough to at least allow you to be competetive because lag plays a big part in this game. 

make sure target assist is on in the game and aim assist/auto aim is turned on on your xbox console..since i did that i hardly ever lose..i know its a bit of help but everyone is doing it..dont run about so much find a decent area and keep moving around after each kill in that area.

Play combat training.

Just have fun with it and you will get better.  I have the games for both consoles and I find that I'm better with the ps3 now...before it was the xbox.. Once I just relaxed and had fun it got better.  

Try Hardcore objective games like "Flags" and play deffensively (patrol your objective,don't camp); it will help you get better

Just keep playing.  Also, inb4 get gooder

Learn to strafe and do not depend on aiming down sights unless target is far away.  The advice help me.

Positioning, positioning, positioning.

If you can't seem to win in a straight up gun fight at least buy yourself a half a second to take aim.

I play combat training to make myself feel better