I still find it amazing that..................

to this day has DICE still has basic game play issues. Do they not  know after repeated buffs, nerfs, rebuffs, re nerfs , updates, downdates this game stil has basic issues.

Enough with more or less kick with a gun....I would like the reload animation to actually work instead of just magically having a full clip.

Shotguns that shoot while you are in the middle of a reload( OK ,this one has saved my *ss and i kinda like it)

BIpods.......WTF !!!!!!! Are you serious ?? You still cannot place a bipod down quickly. You look up , you look down, you back up , you move forward ...oh that's the magical combo but now I am dead!!!!!!

I know there are more........My freaking Hardrive is full yet of BF3 nonsense yet the basic game play is still broken.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

They still haven't fix the the issue with the FAMAS not having 31 bullets in its clip and the problem with LMGs having less recoil, same TTK and 200 rounds in their clip.

The shotguns are supposed to be that way. The ones without a magazine at least.

The reload bug is dumb but it's been here for what... 4 games now? Haha... yeah they should probably get on that one...

FAMAS is supposed to have 26 bullets in the mag pluto.

The only gun I've used that the bipod comes down smooth on is the G36C

I never had any issues with the ipod.

Well except on Metro at the chokepoint by the barriers.  Dunno why by when it gets placed there, it always "slips" and needs to be reset only for it to happen again 10 seconds later.

ipod has nothing to do with BF3...stay on topic

[quote user="Zehq"]

FAMAS is supposed to have 26 bullets in the mag pluto.

[/quote]

Sarcasm is alive and well.

@lax.......LMAO     You sir are a smart *ss

I like CODs cancelling the reload animations via YY or Sprint. Is that what your talking about with these reload ani mations?

battlelog.battlefield.com/.../2832654780279541805

-

[View:http://i.imgur.com/47NdvwE.png]

-

*BUZZ*. Wrong, try again next time Pluto!