I Stand Corrected.

My hate for capcom and their need to rip off us gamers in addition to bad reviews almost caused me to No pick up this game. INFACT, My extreme hate for capcom even influenced me to bash the game. Well, here is something you will hardly ever see. Me saying "I was wrong". Against all the influences to sway me away frrom the game I took advantage of game stops 50% trade in week and got the game for free. 

My Opinion. The game is NOT BAD. IGN are idiots to rate a 3/10 (Thats the lowest score I have seen in ages). That chick doing the review should be spanked. Online was a blast, Nemisis mode was really fun (But CAPCOM SHOULD HAVE INCLUDED IT....RIP OFFS). All in all SKIP THE REVIEWS. TRY THE GAME OUT. ITS FUN.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I will be suprised if anyone cares now.

Hopefully you've learned a valuable lesson to not follow reviews like a blind sheep.  If you've watched a lot of gameplay videos and a game looks like it will be fun, chances are it is fun.  Plus most reviewers are scrub gamers who base a review on a casual difficulty run through with no human co op partners.  Going after the S+ ranks and trying to get the 1000g is a fun aspect of this game that no reviewer paid any attention to.  This game is not going to win an awards but it sure as hell isn't as bad as the reviews say.

I just hope capcom fails. They try and milk the consumer to death. Micro transactions are for FREE GAMES, not $60 full retail purchases.

you cared enough to post. thats enough for me turdy

At least there's no online pass and they're giving us free dlc.  Two things you'll never get from EA.

I agree with the op. I like the game. MP is really fun.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

^^^^^^^^ ISN'T Shadows of the damed GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved that game!!!!!!!!!!

You spent all this time shitting on it now you're praising it. cool.

Very glad to see your enjoying it Devilseed

Welcome to the party...  It is a good game..