i should not have done that

alright, i did all those steps, disc is fine, its on the list of compatible games, i have a 60 GB HDD, works on my friend's xbox 360, and the error message is different, it became different after one of the steps i followed on the forums, it used to be the x:(number i forgot) b:1884.0, now its "there may be a update for your console go to xbox.com/games" i have no idea why, it wont even play the games from before (such as gta san andreas or alias) along with the games i'm trying to play (which are incredible hulk:ultimate destruction, and armed and dangerous) really need help here because most people i have asked have no idea why either

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hey..What steps did you follow?Can you send linky so i can read along and see what we can do to help..

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi,

In order to play original Xbox games on the Xbox 360 you need to have an original Xbox 360 hard drive and the latest Xbox 360 system update on the console.

Not having an original Xbox 360 hard drive is usually what causes something like this to occur. Did you purchase your hard drive from a 3rd party retailer like eBay or Amazon marketplace? Such places have sellers that usually sell 3rd party hard drives or knock offs/fakes. 

Sorry this didn't help.

my HDD came with my xbox 360 i got one of the first ones that came out and here is the link:

forums.xbox.com/.../25.aspx thanx for the replies after readin a lot of the forums it doesnt seem like a lot of things get answered

Sorry this didn't help.