I Seriously need help!!!!!!

i bought microsoft points hoping to get a xbox originals game on the game marketplace and i paid for it and all but it says i dont have a harddrive and i need that to play the game and i have the 4 gb one so i cant play so i spent 15 $$ for nothing 

is there anyway i can get my money back

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

The reason you cannot play the game is because you only have a 4GB hard-drive system. An example, Grand Theft Auto IV is a 6.9GB game so if you wanted that, the game is larger than the hard-drive itself. Like the others I suggest getting a new LARGER hard-drive as yours is very small...

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If you bought the microsoft points from a store, then they MAY give you your money back if go back and explain what happend. (That's only if you haven't peeled off the back revealing the code)

If you bought the ms points via xbox live, then there in no chance for a refund.

Might I suggest purchasing an arcade game instead.

Sorry this didn't help.

@A1 - good suggestion but I have yet to hear of a store that will take a points card back (even if it wasn't scratched or broken open).

Sorry this didn't help.

Original Xbox games need a hard drive, It's not storage space this is the issue here.  Original Xbox games load on the 360 via a software emulator, this emulator is only available via an Xbox 360 hard drive.  Don't fall for the mistake of buying a cheap hard drive from eBay or similar, these drives are fake and are missing the emulation software.  The hard drive must be an official one.

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="onyx62is"]

@A1 - good suggestion but I have yet to hear of a store that will take a points card back (even if it wasn't scratched or broken open).

[/quote]Which is why I capitalized MAY lol and the only reason why I said that was because I had a friend who took his back and got a refund a while back. But this was only because he made a huge fuss about it which was pretty funny. But I'm sure it was a rare case and depends on the store/person working at the time.

Sorry this didn't help.

There is no way to get your money back as there are no refunds.  Go out and buy a hard drive.  It is needed to store the codec required in order to play the xbox original game.  There are also 360 games out there that require a hard drive to function properly.  CoD and Halo are just a couple.

Sorry this didn't help.