I Screwed Up

So, I had an older 360 that my old boss had given me as a Christmas gift 3 or 4 years ago. Well, it finally died, and I went to buy a new one.
I wanted one of the smaller, black, quieter ones anyway, and this was the time.

I didn't get one with a hard drive, because I'm an idiot, and just figured my old one would snap right on.
When I got home and realized that wouldn't work, I purchased a 250 gig HD from NewEgg, and a transfer cable.
Transferred everything fine, all my save were there, etc.

Then, when playing Nascar 09 last night, it occurred to me that every time I played it asked which storage device I wanted to use.
I always picked the hard drive, but noticed that data was also on the internal memory unit. I transferred that to my hard drive thinking that was more of the game, and it wiped my saves.

It's like I've never even played the game, everything is gone. I'm so pissed I can't even play the game anymore.

So, for any gaming junkies like me out there, is there any way to reclaim those saves? Are they hidden somewhere, or just gone?
Thanks for any help.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

You can view whatever save data is on your system in the 'System Settings' menu of the Xbox Dashboard. In 'System Settings,' select 'Memory.' From there you can inspect your profiles, games, etc. If the data is there but listed as corrupted, there is unfortunately no way to recover it.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.