I remember a time when the Dragon age forums were interesting....

How can this be resolved? Discuss. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

When the new dlc comes out it might peak in here for a week or two. After that, this forum is dead.

It's a shame, maybe people finally realised that the wiki, or the actual bioware site were better sources of information.

Also, a lot of the former posters, never came back over the forum overhaul earlier this year.

Yeah, it is actually still playing up for a lot of people probably, on my old laptop this site would no longer work. So maybe that's it.

Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin Story DLC Unveiled

Written Friday, September 16, 2011 By Richard Walker

View author's profile

Dragon Age II is getting a second batch of story-driven DLC following the release of the Legacy DLC a couple of months ago. This one is called Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin, and features The Guild's Felicia Day as a new character, and tasks Hawke and hs crew with retrieving an artifact known as the 'Heart of Many'.

Trouble is, the precious jewel is guarded by a private army of Orlesian soldiers and surrounded by monsters, as well as a number of devilish traps within the fortress itself. Sounds like a breeze.

Check out the debut trailer for Dragon Age II: Mark of the Assassin from Game Trailers, then look out for the new DLC from the Xbox Live Marketplace on October 11th. A price has yet to be confirmed.

www.xbox360achievements.org/.../news-9593-Dragon-Age-II--Mark-of-the-Assassin-Story-DLC-Unveiled.html

Post deleted by poster. Reason: incorrect info, already up in another thread.

[quote user="Deaths Head 200"]

Also, a lot of the former posters, never came back over the forum overhaul earlier this year.

[/quote]

Thought id come back and see how things are going.  Still seems dead and is STILL very slow.  I for one, usually go to social.bioware.com for good DA debate.

i can imagine people are having troubles with the "reply'" dissapearing is a possible reason.  InPrivate  Browsing solves that problem.

Yes this use to be the place.I'm at the Bioware fourms now,except I'm starting to have problems with the fourm there also.Won't disply my registerd games and won' take my info in the e-mail ea about the problem.I like the people on this site better not near as loud and more thought out posts.

I also think that the forum upgrade drove most (including myself) to the Bioware forums.  Which is a shame because that site is even buggier (but at least you can access it!) then this one... normally is.  Also, the Bioware forums are usually PC specific and discuss issues which don't apply to console versions.