I received lower compensation than sellin price for on-demand game of Ridge racer 6 from Korean X-Box service center.

Hello.

I have a problem about execution of a on-demand game of Ridge racer 6 as a Korean user.

I asked the problem to Korean X-Box service center on 26th Dec. 2013 for the first time then I finally got the answer 40 mins ago. However, I am preposterous because of lower compensation that I cannot re-purchase on-demand game of Ridge racer 6.

The game is sold at 69,000 now but I just got ₩21,600. When I bought the game on 2010 , it was sold at over 5000 MS points and I paid the points. (1600 points = ₩21,600)

Is this situation proper solution? Furthermore, I cannot ask again due to close of business of Korean X-Box service center.

I think they want to run a rig with me by using close of business. How do I do for solving my situation in the future?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

The people who helped you with the refund have no option of refunding you any other sum than what was purchased. You can always call up English support or chat support to dispute it. People on the forums have no means of getting into your account and refund you from here.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your answer. If so, where should I contact for sloving? I cannot trust Korean service center.

Sorry this didn't help.

Only support for your region can help you.They refunded you exactly what you paid,you wont get any more than that refunded.

If you take something back to a shop for a refund you will only get the same amount you paid,it's the same on xbox live.

You're lucky because as a rule there are no refunds on things bought from the marketplace.

Sorry this didn't help.