i really really hope they don't...

1. put another "seriously" achievement in the game.

2. give Maulers and other big characters the ability to knock down shields.

3. just because there are now women in the game ,i don't want to hear all manner of typical, predictable, sexual innuendos flying all over the dialog. (this is aimed almost entirely at Baird.)

4. make the double barrelled shotgun a *** to reload.

5. have an incomplete story at the end.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Their target audience is not just girl gamers but ever since GoW 2 came out girl gamers have been asking for playable female characters so they added them in GoW 3.

anyways, like i was saying. Now that there are women in the game,their target audience is obviously girl gamers.(grrrl gamers, whatever) It would be wrong to alienate their new found strong female role characters with typical, suggestive, sexist, male commentary. i just don't want to think they put those characters into the game for that purpose because it's just going to **** off alot of girl gamers.

i'm only thinking of the ladies here.

[quote user="Phantomzero17"]

[quote user="Dumb M0nk3yz"]

[quote user="StLouisAssassin"]

Seriously, 3 different times in this thread that stupid "Dumb Monkeys" kid was like "no it's not" and passing that off as fact when everyone else already knew this as confirmed. I hate kids that come on forums and claim to know crap and they are just plain wrong. Go do your own research. Everyone else knew. Don't sit there multiple times and deny something when you are being told by multiple people that you are wrong. Stupid @@@.

[/quote]

This new achievement list you guys were talking about was just confirmed recently, and didn't see any new threads claiming there is now an official list. I also searched in two different search engines and only found the old list that was definitely NOT confirmed.

I know how to put images in Xbox signatures, and you don't. I guess that makes you stupid too, huh? KID.

[/quote]  11 days ago is a little beyond recently...

[/quote]

You'd be right if I got on the Gears forums every single day.

sorry about the mess up on the name. this site wont let me edit it.

[quote user="JaRizzz"]

@s00p onyx is after gold. (example) Gold will be will 1000 matches total. once u get that the thing resets to 1000 again and u have to play another 1000 matches. this was how it was for the beta. bronze is like 20 and under silver is 100-500

[/quote]  The beta was also confirmed to be easier unlock wise then the retail game.  We've been advised to expect that the beta unlock kills/match/etc counts to be only 1/4 or less then what it will actually take to earn them in the retail game.

@s00p onyx is after gold. (example) Gold will be will 1000 matches total. once u get that the thing resets to 1000 again and u have to play another 1000 matches. this was how it was for the beta. bronze is like 20 and under silver is 100-500

[quote user="Dumb M0nk3yz"]

Seriously, 3 different times in this thread that stupid "Dumb Monkeys" kid was like "no it's not" and passing that off as fact when everyone else already knew this as confirmed. I hate kids that come on forums and claim to know crap and they are just plain wrong. Go do your own research. Everyone else knew. Don't sit there multiple times and deny something when you are being told by multiple people that you are wrong. Stupid @@@.

[/quote]

This new achievement list you guys were talking about was just confirmed recently, and didn't see any new threads claiming there is now an official list. I also searched in two different search engines and only found the old list that was definitely NOT confirmed.

I know how to put images in Xbox signatures, and you don't. I guess that makes you stupid too, huh? KID.

[/quote]  11 days ago is a little beyond recently...

LOL, I too love it too when people deny what has been posted on here many times as being legit.

[/quote]

@Sl00p - Onyx is level five for the in-game medals you can earn (number of good reloads, number of wins, kills with certain weapons, wins in game types, assists etc), relating to the titles you could choose to put next to your character in profile during the beta such as "Assist God" or "Epic MVP".