I ran out of time trying to transfer my game licenses to my new xbox 360! 30 Minuets for a whole lot of transfers is not fair!

Man i needed at least a hour to get all my transfers, but i ran out of time while trying to get my promo points from you all, and lost on both ends. I still don't have my promo points and i can't play my Xbox 360 in another room with out being connected to the internet. I was hoping/ wondering is there anyway someone with the power can send the rest of my games over to my new box, and also get me my promo points that i at a minimum should have had in July the August the latest. Well I hope some how you can help. Whom ever reply's and you can preferably , or can direct me to a straight answer. Thank you for  help and time

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I'm a little confused. Promo points? Do you mean microsoft points?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey Boss, any MSP you have will be associated with your Gamertag, and not your console--so you should still have those points. As for the games that didn't transfer over, have you tried downloading them from your download history on the new console?

Sorry this didn't help.

Akradon, yes I was talking about my MSP. I had renewed my gold account and i was supposed to receive 800MSP. I never got them after the 6-8 weeks wait.

Mister Fitzer, I did do my transfer but my games are only and download upgrades are associated with my gamer tag and not my console. So in other words in order for me to play any game that i purchased upgrades to online require me to be online. Otherwise i have to start a new game because it says these files are corrupt  and could not be downloaded.

Sorry this didn't help.

i think as for your microsoft points an email was suppose to be sent to your account containing a Code to redeem your MSP. if you by chance accidently deleted the email i am sorry theres no way to get them back.

as for your Content licenses you need to transfer all the licenses to your new Xbox from the old one to be able to play any and all games without being connected to Xboxlive to play them. you can do this here: https://live.xbox.com/en-US/ConsoleLicenseTransfer/Begin its a one time deal every so often so make sure you follow the steps. the tranfer is only good for so much amount of time so make sure you redeem it ASAP.

i hope this helps your situation!

Sorry this didn't help.

i appreciate the help but i did that and ran out of time. I just had too many games plus the expansion downloads to complete my task in the 30mins. I guess i have to wait 1 year to get the rest of them transferred, or have my console online when i play the games i missed.  I'm not sure if others have had this problem, but i'd recommend for the Xbox Admin. to possibly try to extent the time a bit longer for those who happen to be in the same situation.  

Thanks guys!

P.S on the bright side i did get my points. the reason being the link or redemption codes were sent to a dead email address from when i created my live account.

Sorry this didn't help.