I purchased xbox live gold.

Hello,

When I signed into xbox live a week or so ago it said my xbox live would run out in December sometime.

I decided to renew it. But then it says the renewal date is in February. So I've paid for another month of xbox live

earlier than what I had to. It said it wasn't on auto renewal but now it is? :S I didn't really want to have to pay for another

month until it was closer as this means I've spent double the money in the same month for no reason. Could I get a refund

and just have it put through the next month after? :S As I don't really need Februaries gold in advance, as it's 2 months away

and I might want to cancel it before then. :S 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

I worded this wrong. I meant it said it wasn't going to auto renew after December, so I thought okay. I don't use it anyway. But now it's skipped 2 months ahead to February and I don't want either January or February. :S Because I don't use xbox live as most of my games are single player. It's from my parents credit card. So I don't really want them to have to fork out the extra money. I also haven't got the 800 microsoft points I have complained about before. :S My deal included them so where are they? I'm finding alot of problems with your services. I really would like them solved as it is not you losing money over it.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You can call Xbox Live and tell them you don't want gold membership and they return whatever money you paid for gold membership and if you want to turn off auto renew(Thats what I did). You have to call Xbox Live for that too(Thats what I did, when I did it on the computer it kept charging my credit card anyway). Hope this helps

Sorry this didn't help.

Did you get any special offers or anything? Like did you pay a couple months or year at a lower price?

Sorry this didn't help.

Nopeeee it said it was cancelled in December. :S So I went to renew it, paid for a month and then it said february and I checked my auto renewal and it was on. :| But yea, well it's too late now. >_<

Sorry this didn't help.

From what I'm seeing here you are saying that you paid for another month which takes you through to Feb. now.  Even if you had turned off you auto renewal, purchasing a new month will automatically turn it back on again.  It is possible that if you ordered the extra month before your gold ran out it turned on the old renewal again.

Either way, you're going to have to call support to get this sorted out.

Sorry this didn't help.