I purchased on my friends credit card

My friends put his card on my account about 8 months ago and I remember when he put it one but he didnt take it off.I forgot about it for a while but i made a mistake recently.I went to buy 2 games which i thought i was buying through MY CARD.Its now on his parents and i dont know what to do.I want to remove the charges with out getting banned i really put a lot of work into this account and i have subscriptions to things that i wouldnt not be able to get back.

Please help me. People have told me to give him 2 1600 codes (i bought 40 buck worth of games) but I dont think his parents will be happy with me after that.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

You can try calling support, but everything on the marketplace does state that there are no refunds so there's no guarantee they will add the money back.

If that doesn't work, you'll probably just have to pay them back.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

The card is tied to your gold membership.  You can try going to billing.microsoft.com and switching the cards out so that yours is the main one.  Once done you should call support to see about removing your friends card.

As far as taking responsibility for the purchase on the card.  The only thing you can do is apologize to your friends parents.  Explain the situation to them and give them the money that you spent.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.