I purchased a season pass but I can't watch the latest episode.

I purchased a season pass for Sons of Anarchy season 5 shortly after it was released and have been watching the episodes as they come out. When episode 9 didn't show up in 'new arrivals' I looked in 'my tv shows' and didn't find it. Finally, I went to 'go to series' where i found the episode with my only option being to buy it. I already bought the season pass. What's going on?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 43 Applies to:

I wonder if there is a problem at the moment because someone else is having the same problem with a different tv show.

I checked the service alerts here and didn't see anything. Keep checking that though. I would also call support in your region. 

Here is how to contact them

Also, try clearing your "marketplace cache"

Clear your Marketplace system cache

The Xbox 360 console also stores temporary files for Xbox LIVE Marketplace. Clearing the Marketplace cache may fix this problem. Follow these steps:

1. On your console, go to Settings, then select System.
  2. Select Storage, and then select your primary storage device.
  3. Select System Items.
  4. Select Marketplace System Data.
  5. Select Delete.
  6. Restart your console.
  7. Try downloading the item again from Xbox LIVE

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi,

Have you tried to refresh your purchase history within the Xbox Video application? If not, you may want to do that, it's shown to solve this sort of issue. You may have to do it a couple of times if it doesn't work the first time around.

From your dashboard go to TV & Movies > Xbox Video > My Videos > Account Management > Press "X" to refresh your purchase history.

If it doesn't show up the first time, try to back out of the application totally to the dashboard, then going back in and trying again. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.