i play too much reach!

i sold this masonry drill at work just now, and instantly though "whoa, that kinda looks like a target locator" =)

i need help!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I advise to continue playing. Ignore any similiarites you encounter.

I've done worse.

A Week after Reach came out I did this.

I went to the library at my school, and I saw kids talking, one said 'I'm a warrant officer!'. I thought they were talking about Halo:Reach, so I walk up to them, and say 'Nice! I'm a warrant officer grade 3!'. Then I see their uniforms, realize they're about their ranks in our school's ROTC and I walk away embarrassed.  

bahh ha awesome Speedy!

i wont be stopping playing Fullmetal, just funny how much this game works its way into my everyday life!

I was on vacation last week and I drove past a sign for a laundromat. It was called "Spartan Cleaners". You can imagine my happiness.

hmmm i can imagine chuckling at spartan cleaners too!!!  ohhh the other week my GF and i went to a show at  the stardome observatory (the sky projected onto the ceiling of a domed building if ya dont know) it also happened to be a show with kids on a school trip, which was fine, so they start asking lotsa questions like "is uranus up there" and stuff like that, so without thinking too much i just spout out in my most genuine inquisitive voice "is Reach up there", i get a great laugh from the presenter and a sore arm from the GF!

"I was on vacation last week and I drove past a sign for a laundromat. It was called "Spartan Cleaners". You can imagine my happiness".

Haven't seen anything Reach related but I do go past an 'Arya Day Spa' on the way to Uni and thought "Wow, Eragon reference right there" [:P].

[quote user="Bogalo"]

hmmm i can imagine chuckling at spartan cleaners too!!!  ohhh the other week my GF and i went to a show at  the stardome observatory (the sky projected onto the ceiling of a domed building if ya dont know) it also happened to be a show with kids on a school trip, which was fine, so they start asking lotsa questions like "is uranus up there" and stuff like that, so without thinking too much i just spout out in my most genuine inquisitive voice "is Reach up there", i get a great laugh from the presenter and a sore arm from the GF!

[/quote]

As a matter of fact, Reach IS up there.

Master Chief's home planet is somewhere up there too.

Crazy to think about right? Those planets (although most likely uninhabited) could be real. Imagine if there really IS an interstellar war in 500 years.

cool links Noble! and yeah certainly crazy to think about, i love learning about that stuff, but man the tangent my mind god off on when i do............

And Bob, i think i know the place you mean in mt eden right?

Hahahahahaha, I certainly do [:)] [:D] [:P].

That's hilarious [:P].

It's along the bus route I take to get into Uni (277).