I paid $60 for a coaster.

The hell am I supposed to do while scrapped-for-cash EA takes their time fixing their servers? It's ridiculous. Game's been out for three days now, and the servers are just as bad, if not worse, than they were on day one. The campaign was average at best and I beat it pretty quickly, so now I'm left with nothing to do. The game's great online when it works, but this is just *** stupid.

/vent

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

^^^wow, you completely missed my point on that.  Please re-read that last sentence of mine and concentrate on each word I said.  Yes, servers are down, BUT, I really dont care because I am BUSY with other parts of my life, therefore could careless if I get to play it online yet or not.  

...It has nothing to do with having a social life or not, a job or not, or whatever other irrevelant comment you want to come up with. It has to do with this happens every year a big game comes out, and they still can't get it right? They know what the number of pre-orders are. They know how big the game will be. Yet they fail.

wtf, I made a point about servers going down in a different thread then got ambushed by several stans saying they could play and I was an idiot.  You guys gotta get your things straight here, I was about to trade a pair of old turtle beachx31's for this and I would have gotten screwed over after all.  Sigh, I wish there was a neutral place to get accurate info on this.

I too paid $60 for a coaster. The multiplayer disc will never leave my xbox's disc tray so I might as well use the box as a coaster.

[quote user="Rastafarian204"]

wtf, I made a point about servers going down in a different thread then got ambushed by several stans saying they could play and I was an idiot.  You guys gotta get your things straight here, I was about to trade a pair of old turtle beachx31's for this and I would have gotten screwed over after all.  Sigh, I wish there was a neutral place to get accurate info on this.

[/quote]

Lol, you are an idiot, that why you got banned!

Rangers in 7 Pulous strikes out in the 9th to give it to Texas

^ lol

i might suggest getting a life and do something else aside from playing video games. maybe watch the world series or somthing even tho ur teams not in it?

I love how people think EA can just fix the servers with a flick of the switch.  Every year we have threads like this, almost verbatim.  Im willing to bet $20 that the servers will be better after the weekend. By Tuesday the servers should be fine.  As much as I would like to play this game online, Im not in a big rush to, because of school, work, and y'know, a social life.

They lost