I notice most Gears fans don't like the traditional style of play.

What most people play now is TDM and not much people play War zone, Execution, or any other mode that requires teamwork.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

no respawns!!!

In death match, guardian, and KoTH u can counter a bad connection. Warzone is usually a lot of camping, and shooting from across the map. Not my style of play anymore.

No respawns and only one or two kills per match where TDM 5-10 kills per match.

Execution is the worst game mode. Nothing but bad players play it.

I hated execution and I hated Wingman's execution rules. You can recover from a bad start in TDM warzone is far less forgiving of my crappy net connection. It takes longer to load Warzone matches than it does to play sometimes. How does TEAM deathmatch result in players not working as a team?

ALL gametypes require teamwork.

Please tell me about how you're so awesome that you can win games solo.

Bet you can't win 1 v 20. You might get a lot of kills, but you need teammates to draw fire.

My favorite mode is TDM. More engaging as well as less time waiting to respawn.

Um... all game modes require teamwork. Plus plenty of people still play the other game modes.

Ex and Warzone are boring as hell know. Not nearly as fun as it was in the first two games.

I used to play execution on 1, Guardian on 2 and now they have it back on 3 that's where I stay.

Although I do enjoy the old game modes, the are far too many b*tches on there for my liking.