I no longer enjoy Cod

I tried playing Cod tonight and all it did was seriously remind me of how much I am beginning to hate this series. Whenever I play MW2, I feel as though I'm just wasting my time trying to enjoy it even though I never do. When I play BO, all I ever do now is just get pissed off by all of the connection and hitbox BS I get. I don't even consider playing WaW/Cod4 in their current states so I'm left with just trying to enjoy games I used to love but not seeming to be able to do it. And now, I truly don't even care about MW3.

I know I'm not the only one who feels like this either. It's sad to see this series fall from glory but I suppose it was bound to happen sometime.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I still enjoy playing Black Ops, World at War, and Call of Duty 4. I never liked Modern Warfare 2's online gameplay. Have you tried filtering matchmaking to Locale Only to get closer, and hopefully better-quality hosts? When I have a few matches with low quality hosting I normally back out and play with the settings. Modern Warfare 2 was a game I could not honestly enjoy online; Barebones goes a long way to fixing it, but it doesn't really fix all my issues with the game.

This is how I started feeling 2 years ago... how long until the majority of the CoD fanbase realise that their CoD series basically hasn't changed from #4?

Have you tried Haddock?

Hahahahahahaa!

I have not played COD for quite a while now. The three problems I have always had with the games are:-

• The gameplay online just becomes boring after a few weeks IMOP.
  • The community lets it down, to many people just shouting abuse at each other and thats not what I look for in a game.
  • Dispsite all the updates the conection to hosts and lag as always been poor & sometimes makes the games unplayable.

I think if COD carrys on being developed in the same engine then COD will be dead in the next few years its time to see something new, I watched some of the gameplay from COD XP and MW3 just looks like MW2 with some updated maps & weapons.

I'm the same way, but only with BlOps.  I like the CoD series enough to try MW3 before I say "I'm done".  We'll see though, if this whole 'XP' thing is going to give exclusive weapons, perks, or equipment to it's users, I might just have to call it quits.

I sold all of my Cod (CoD) games and have no regrets.  And I like catfish more.

As long as I play CoD in moderation (few times a month) then it seems more enjoyable, compared to when I used to play it daily.  In fact, most games nowadays are like this for me, perhaps I am just burned out on the whole gaming hobby?  Halibut for me please!

[quote user="KOtheOGODHDSHOT"]

I tried playing Cod tonight and all it did was seriously remind me of how much I am beginning to hate this series. Whenever I play MW2, I feel as though I'm just wasting my time trying to enjoy it even though I never do. When I play BO, all I ever do now is just get pissed off by all of the connection and hitbox BS I get. I don't even consider playing WaW/Cod4 in their current states so I'm left with just trying to enjoy games I used to love but not seeming to be able to do it. And now, I truly don't even care about MW3.

I know I'm not the only one who feels like this either. It's sad to see this series fall from glory but I suppose it was bound to happen sometime.

[/quote]

That happened on November 5, 2007, you're just 4 years behind the rest of the world

welcome to the club