I need to get gooderer...zombies!

Ok, Im at the point where I think I need some solo experts to give me some tips on how to get far enough on zombies to where I can start to make crawlers to either take Georgie out or to do the other easter eggs. What are some of you guys' (and girls) tactics.

I always seem to run myself into a trap and get slapped around by a meatsack. lol.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

open the boat imediately, then open the back(toward the crane) and purchas the Mp40, come back top front of the boat, go up and turn the power on, open the lower field of the light house and wrangel some zombie with the ak4u and Mp40to rack up points, have a team hold inside the light house, then by Jug and other perks.

To get "better" just learn from your mistakes.

[quote user="AmenRA 82707"]

To get "better" just learn from your mistakes.

[/quote]

Yea...um...that is obvious.....thanks.....?

I wonder if I should be trying to immediately go for jugger nog for added protection?

[quote user="Jedi Knight GZ"]

Ok, Im at the point where I think I need some solo experts to give me some tips on how to get far enough on zombies to where I can start to make crawlers to either take Georgie out or to do the other easter eggs. What are some of you guys' (and girls) tactics.

I always seem to run myself into a trap and get slapped around by a meatsack. lol.

[/quote]

Ok, here is how I play Call of the Dead(Level 30 Solo)

Immediately buy quick revive, then save enough money to get M14. Stay in the first part til around level 4 or 5, make sure you have a bunch of money(M14 should be plenty to get you through round 4-5) Open up the boat first, then open the claymore section and buy them, then go up stairs to the power roof(DO NOT OPEN POWER ROOM). Put your claymores back by the zip line before the round is over(make sure you have crawler, or slow walker) Buy the M16, go back up top and start next round, put 2 more claymores back by zipline. You should be able to take care of window and stairs for a round or maybe 2, if you get into trouble, while reloading or whatever just back up a bit behind your claymores.

Continue on, and once you think there are not many left, throw a grenade down the stairs and go down the zipline. This should have created a crawler for you and you can see how many zombies are left. Once you land from the zipline, if there are tons of zombies left, fight your way back up top to the zipline again and continue.

Ok do this loop route till you have 5250, that is what Jugg will cost you. 1000 for first boat, 1000 for door to Jugg, and 2500 for Jugg, and 750 for power.

Once you have Jugger, make your way to the start point, with any luck it is about round 7 or so and you have at least 1750 left over, if not build windows and start next round up top again. Kill as many as you can before having to jump down zipline, once you do jump down open the cave and keep going up, turning around at top of stairs to shoot more, you will need 1000 to get to back yard of lighthouse. Go down the stairs to where the trapped characters are and out that way. It is the cheapest and fastest way out there. Once there you should have Jugg, M16 and possibly the MP5K if you had the money for it. Trade the M16 for the AK74u and run circles, until they stop spawning in(24 I think) then turn and shoot the crap out of them but only one magazine at a time.

Reload, and continue doing the circle and shoot, remember to make a crawler(if you buy the semtex that is by jugger it is much easier to make them) Once you have made one, you should be on round 9-10 or so with quite a bit of money, I'd say around 3500 or more, now you need to get more perks. I always start with PHd Flopper because of the no explosive damage from grenades. Then I go with Stammin up to help run circles.That will be your fourth perk, but you can get a new one everytime you kill George so don't worry.

Anyway continue on doing these circles for a few more rounds, after 3-4 rounds of doing this(stock up ammo after each round, and open more doors. But NEVER open the boat out back of the lighthouse) you should have more money then you know what to do with. I forgot to mention, always keep one wall weapon and go to the box once and a while til you get something worth upgrading, like HK21, Ray gun, or Scavenger.

Once you have a good set up with some upgraded guns, it'll be time to kill George.(oh while running circles George just kinda stays in the middle, just run around him).

The best, and easiest way to kill him solo is Put a Death Machine into him and use the upgraded Scavenger, he will go down real fast.

Once you figure out how to run the circles and keep the zombies together while doing so, it will become so easy you will actually get bored of doing it. Just keep trying. The first 6-7 rounds are the hardest to get past, once you get past those rounds you should be good.

I hope this helps you, if you want to see the circle in action click below, that was my first level 27 run on Solo.

I can't even pack-a-punch a weapon by round 8 on Ascension...lol

That so much silky for that. All this time I never got quick revive because I thought you needed a teammate to revive you. Just getting that alone yesterday got me farther than Ive been before solo. I had a weird glitch yesterday too where George completely froze near the first zombie barrier. I poured tons of bullets in him and sure I had him nearly dead, but made a mistake running for more ammo and got cornered by zomboz....lol. Big help tho bro.

No Problem, I think the best thing you can learn is to ALWAYS have an escape route, and try to never try to escape by running backwards.

Before I start the next round I always try and have some sort of plan to take on the next one. Even when I am on the power roof by the zip line I try and decide what I will do, catapult, or zip line, and when I land where will I go, and if that doesn't work what will I do?

It seems that always having a good plan no matter what, and an escape route for everything you do will help you out, get to know the cost of doors like the back of your hand, and run it to find good run routes, but pay attention to windows and remember where the zombies come out of the ground.

Before long you will be getting to high rounds no problem.

Yea, Ive gotten much better with escape routes...kind like escaping cops lol. See a gap open up, dash and jump right through it. And yea, no backpeddling as that is a good way for some zombie to touch my hiney. I just dont know what I did to make George freeze where he was. I didnt even make it to the box yet for the VR-11 or anything. It must have been a glitch because every so often he would scream as if he was about to charge, but he didnt move. I was soooooo pissed I died having him near death lol.

I've had George get glitched and stuck before too! I loved it, He got stuck at the bottom of the Lighthouse zip line. It was like he let go of the line before he got to the platform and was kind of running in place stuck to the side of the boat.