I need to contact an Administrator or Developer, please and thanks. Just read.

Alright, I'll get straight to the point. I was playing on Sharqi Peninsula, and my team was winning by a long shot. Well, the server got disconnected right towards the end, and then some guy decides to start messaging me. This is nothing new, but this guy won't leave me alone. He's telling me he's a Developer for Dice, and that he's going to ban me and report me for spawn killing and "inappropriate" messages (I told him to quit *** after he began to message me). I'm not worried about it at all, but he will NOT stop messaging me. It's incredibly annoying, and for a supposed developer.. quite immature. I'm not worried about his hollow "threats," but if so in fact, he is a developer for Dice, this should be brought to their attention. An employee, harassing their customers because they lost in their game? Yeah, okay.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Highly doubtful he even knows anybody's name at Dice. Just block communications with him and report him for false reports if that's the case. Don't message him back and you should be fine.

He's not a DICE dev. Even the devs have commented on spawn killing and said that it's not really a bad thing. Just file a complaint and block communications.

I highly doubt this person is a developer, and some people will do anything to try and scare you. He is just a sore loser, all you can really do is report him, and avoid him. And don't forget to block communications, that will take care of the messages.

You CAN block communications.

Seriously.................

And you have a CUL of 5?

Ahh, I completely forgot about blocking communications. And yes I have a CUL of 5, are you trying to make a point or just letting everyone know you can read at a third grade level?

[quote user="Rome By Fire"]

Ahh, I completely forgot about blocking communications. And yes I have a CUL of 5, are you trying to make a point or just letting everyone know you can read at a third grade level?

[/quote]

*raises hand*

the 2nd answer mr. fire!

Or you could take it to the XBLPET and he'll receive a perma ban.

Impersonating Staff can recieve a perma-ban. XBLPET don't tolerate it. Do as Tenjin said and you be fine. Also no staffs warn you of banning. There's no rule against spawn killing as long it isn't cheating.

Simple, he isn't a developer, select "Block Communications" and move on. I honestly don't know why it is such a common occurances that people post about someone harassing them. Block them and file a complaint on the appropriate subject matter. You won't be bothered by them anymore and you can continue to play undisturbed. Eventually an Xbox Live PET member will review the complaint and take the appropriate action.

report his gamertag to EA  Origin they have a rep that will call you and take down all the info, EA/Origin  will ban he/she