I need to change region back

So I bought a XBOX 360 and got a redeem code with it.I tried redeeming it for 2 hours and didn´t work,both on my consola an on my PC.

I looked on the support page and I found out that you have to be in the same region as the code,so I changed my region to Singapore,and then I wanted to change it back to where I live but it didn´t work because you have to wait 3 MONTHS to change the region again,just because of a *****ing reedem code an a game.I would not minded it if it didn´t disconected my XBOX 360 from the internet.Please someone who can please allow me to change it back.

And this is in the redeem code topic because I think the redeem system is poorly made because of the rule:You must be in the same region where the code was made to be able to redeen it.

P.S.:The redeem code i got was from a bundle with XBOX 360,Farble Aniversary and PvZ:Garden Warfare with LIVE GOLD.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:
Answer

Sorry, but you will have to wait the 3 months to change back. You are given a warning before you change your region.This is also why it's not recommended to buy codes from outside of your region.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.