I need some kind of flag set in my Xbox Live account, please help!

First and foremost, I ask you to read through all three of my posts for information related to the errors in my account keeping me from receiving my coin golf app weapons in Fable III on my Xbox, and nothing else. I misread the intention of someone's post because I've been having a bad month, and snapped at them, for sake of transparency, but it has nothing to do with the word "flag". Here's the link to the thread I started on the wrong forum: http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_360_games/e_k/fableiii/f/331/p/1579264/3961803.aspx Also, please note a couple things that weren't mentioned: first, while the account with my Fable III for Xbox 360's achievements same as the one on with my Fable: Coin Golf app for WP7's achievements (Lumia 900), my portrait in the leaderboards of coin golf is a blank bust, rather than my Xbox Live avatar. Second, it's the only name on the board, and the same as my gamertag. In short, I need my account set to send the Fable: Coin Golf unlockable weapons to my characters in Fable III for Xbox 360 from here on out, I don't even care about the ~58k gold I've gained each of the ~20 times I beat it, but there is much to be mined, information-wise, from that link as to my situation.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hi, I read through the linked thread and the only thing I've managed to find that may shed some [disappointing] light on your problem is this:

www.windowsphone.com/.../788c002f-5649-e011-854c-00237de2db9e

If you read the comments section, it seems that several people are claiming that Lionhead no longer support the game and have withdrawn the update link to Fable 3 on Xbox. If this is true, I can only speculate that costs were involved in maintaining the updates and too few users were buying the game to warrant its continued support? Have you tried contacting Lionhead or posting in their support forums? Sorry I can't be of any better help but I wish you luck in trying to get definitive answers.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Any chance you can give me a link to the proper Lionhead support forum? I'm terrible at navigating the internet, and am trying to get help from the right people (ones who can make the changes to my account), but you can tell from my first thread's location that I might need some help finding them.

Sorry this didn't help.

Well? Staff? PAID staff? People with knowledge other than what they find through a freaking SEARCH? I'm here for TECH SUPPORT not USER SPECULATION. Anyone with POWER reading this? Someone that can DO something about it?

Sorry this didn't help.

Can I suggest you look at this exchange on Twitter - mobile.twitter.com/.../239492341382123520 - by the official Xbox Support Team - it's about the same issue and it does seem that they have the power to give you the answers you're after - somebody on the Lionhead forums says they told him that the feature is no longer supported and has been retired.

Sorry this didn't help.

I earned these weapons before it was retired, I'm fairly certain. The achievements' dates on my account as to when I cleared the third chapter would answer any debate about that, and if I'm right, I should be entitled to the weapons for finishing the game so long ago. If indeed, Xbox's support team can't do anything about this, can you at least give me a link to Lionhead's tech support so I can take this argument to them?

Sorry this didn't help.

As far as I can tell, the official support channel and the closest you will get on the web is the official Fable 3 forum here: forum.lionhead.com/yaf_postst922_Coin-Golf-Weapons.aspx - this is a thread asking the same thing as you though unfortunately nobody in Lionhead has responded to it in the month the thread has been up.

You could contact Lionhead in writing at their office address here:

Lionhead Studios

1 Occam Court

Surrey Research Park

Guildford

Surrey

GU2 7HJ

United Kingdom

Or, failing either of those, as a last resort you could try calling their office direct, though this is not an official means of customer support. I would strongly advise trying the other methods first as they will most likely refer you to official support channels anyway. The telephone number is freely available on the web however and is 01483 401000. I found it here which also has a contact email address: www.gamesindustry.biz/.../lionhead_studios

If you do manage to obtain a definitive answer from them, perhaps you could update this thread with the result so that it can help inform others in the same situation?

Good luck.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi all,

The ability for the Fable III Coin Golf and Fable III Xbox 360 game to interact with each other has unfortunately been discontinued. So if these items require any interaction from the profile on the phone to the console, then it would not be able to be completed. Hope this clears things up. Sorry for the unfortunate answer though.

Sorry this didn't help.