I Need Options But Quick!

Either which of these should I pick? Crysis 2, Fable III, or The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion 5th Anniversary?

Is it wrong if Dragon Age: Origins, Dragon Age II, Mass Effect 1, Mass Effect 2 or any Bioware game aren't on the list?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Crysis 2.

The elder scrolls IV : Oblivion, no contest!

Just a little side note, i enjoyed Dragon Age Origins a lot, i got it on rental and the DLC is pretty expensive so i am going to buy special edition with the DLC :)

If you are buying for the console go for Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition. You get the game and all the DLC with this.

If for the PC get the Oblivion Anniversary Edition, where mods can drastically improve it over its 360 counterpart.

Don't get Crysis 2. Rent it for the campaign at the most. The multiplayer is literally identical to call of duty, with the addition of being able to turn invisible.

I played Crysis 2 on a friends console and it was very good, I recommend that.

If you've never played Oblivion, get that in preparation for the juggernaut, Skyrim. If you have played it, get Crysis 2

all good options IMO. I'm enjoying fable 3 much more than I did fable 2. Crysis 2 is a really fun game and while im not a fan of oblivion i am tempted to buy the anniversary edition for PC.

I feel like this quote explains my views quite well, it's taken from a thread in the Crysis 2 forums.[quote user="SpazCool"]

The MP is another story. The maps are just prettier versions of CoD levels, minimal destrucability and a laughable killcam feature. They're great level designs and great graphics but, they play just like CoD and, already owning CoD, I find them lacking anything peculiar to them...there's nothing new here.

[/quote]

I think Mass effect 2 is a really good game single player campaign is long but good, Havent played many of the others listed here.

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

I feel like this quote explains my views quite well, it's taken from a thread in the Crysis 2 forums.[quote user="SpazCool"]

The MP is another story. The maps are just prettier versions of CoD levels, minimal destrucability and a laughable killcam feature. They're great level designs and great graphics but, they play just like CoD and, already owning CoD, I find them lacking anything peculiar to them...there's nothing new here.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes crysis 2 MP is a cod clone but I find I enjoy it which is odd since I cant stand any call of duty game. the last one I owned was modernwarfare 2 for PS3 but i sold it after i got bored of it and black ops i couldnt stand, on PS3 or PC. just a terrible game.