I need info where to turn for info.....

I was just over on the COD:BO 360 forum, and there was a tread about some pics of peoples custom games in their fileshare.

Now, their names of those games was a bit offencive, but the thing that stuck out like a sore thumb was that there was "small pics" of the buttons of the 360 controller, as if you had to press the right one in a special order.

My Question is this; are they legit custom games, or are they some sort of hacks? Will I get in trouble if i play them online?

Here is the link for the pics.   http://s1084.photobucket.com/albums/j417/XBOXBunkerBoy/

Not sure this is the right forum, and if I am wrong, please either post in right, or delete.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Not legit; your instinct was good. Report the users if you can figure out their real gamertags.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Definitely report the user.  Also, it's not that difficult to figure out the gamertag as it is posted in the first pic.

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks to the both of you, but how do I do to get a "ruling" on this from one of the XBLPET´S so that I can be 100% sure of what to do or not? NO DISSRESPECT, but would like to have someone "at the top" to say if it is ok to play this or not. Because I would hate to be accused of being a cheater.

Would it be wise of me to post this in the "Bann" forum and ask the XBLPET´S direct, or is there a way to point this tread out to any of them, and have them come in here and have a look at it?

Sorry this didn't help.

I could understand you wanting official input but the majority of responses have been the same. I would follow the advice. Besides, months ago when BO first came out these types of custom matches were all over the place but Treyarch removed them as they found them. Chances of those matches being there in a few days is pretty slim.

You have been given the correct advice above if you choose to ignore it then you accept all responsibility of your actions should you decide to play in one or more of them.

Personally I would just report and move on. It isn't worth losing everything attached to my account. Yes, once an account is permanently banned from XBL you lose everything including gamer score, game saves, ms points, Live time and download content. All of that is gone forever, is non-transferable and is not refundable.

So, choose wisely.

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks for the reply!

First off, I will never do anything to risk my XBOX account, I have to work for my money, I can´t just go to my parents and nag for money.

Second, I asked the question because I wanted to know, and if possible, get somone of the XBLPET´s or equal stature to give a deffenitive answer. I´ll guess that I won´t get that, but that´s ok.

One thing that I find strange is that one of those pics was showed as just a couple of days old (the 23 aug, 2011) so I just was thinking how "up to speed" that treyarch was with their security, that is all.

Once again, thank you all for the swift responce, and after being round in these different forums, I can honestly say that I am glad that so many try to keep the xboxlive cleen from any and all cheaters and others that try to ruin the experience that is xboxlive.

Cheers, and have a nice weekend.

Sorry this didn't help.

you may get banned as it clearly says "legit 15th lobby , also report the player as they have modified the title using out of game editing tools

Sorry this didn't help.