I NEED HELP!

On Run For Your Life Pt 1, I am at the train station.  I have managed to go silent and unseen on purist without changing out of the suit for the whole mission until now.  It seems like it has a glitch.  I am stuck at moving past the guard and locating the exit.  Now even though I move past the guard who is on crowd control talking to the guy about a wife at home,  there is another guard that for some reason that can see me crouched and on the other side of the crowd. It does not make sense.  I have thrown objects in his area and I don't want to screw up my rating by touching anyone.  How can I make it past this part in the suit undetected?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

you can blend into the crowd by standing in the middle of a group of people. try standing in the middle of the crowd of people instead of crouching next to them.

Also make sure your back is to the cops.

There are tons of YouTube Purist walkthroughs, maybe one of these will help:

[View:http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=hitman+absolution+train+station+purist&oq=hitman+absolution+train+station+purist&gs_l=youtube.3..0j0i10.2015.8800.0.9742.38.18.0.20.20.0.581.2185.13j4j5-1.18.0...0.0...1ac.1.afyM57H0cMc]