I need help with Sims 3 for xbox!

Ok so im playing my sims 3 game for my xbox and i just activated my online pass code, 
Now im stuck with something...

I have made a few house/lots in the game and i know how to copy and upload them to my store BUT i clicked upload on them to upload them to the exchange and they wont upload....

Also i need to register my game but everytime i try to register online with the registration code it wont work.....it tells me to go to ea.onlineregister.com but it doesn't even work!

And the last thing is i am trying to connect my sims 3 game with my facebook account, i type in my information but it keeps saying facebook does not recognise this username or password.

Can anyone help me with these 3 annoying problems lol..... 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

While I can't answer your specific issues, I think I can point you in the right direction to get them. You should go to the EA forums for The Sims 3 or contact EA directly about the registration problems. I'd check the Sims 3 forums on EA's site as well as on the Xbox forums for any information regarding the uploading of files. I believe the servers for The Sims 3 are still operational though they did shut down the ones for The Sims 3: Pets a few months ago. I did a quick search and the problems with the exchange seem to have been going on for quite a while, most say keep trying and it will eventually work. I bet the game registration site is down or has changed to a different address as the game has been out for a while and it is entirely possible EA has a different URL for game registration.  

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.